We are looking for a talented and experienced Salesforce Developer for one of the EU customers. The development is customized for the business needs of the clients presenting challenges in design approaches. We are searching for a creative and highly professional developer who is capable of delivering quality work.
- Experience with CRM applications IT support
- Experience in consulting within CRM implementation projects will be a great advantage
- Knowledge of Salesforce coding limitations and best practices
- 2+ years of SalesForce.com development experience (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL)
- Experience with REST API/JSON
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Understanding of each development stage when designing a Salesforce application: engineering, Implementation, testing, deployment, maintenance, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English – at least intermediate level
- Ability to work independently
Areas of Responsibility:
- Implement complex user requirements; actively contribute to the enhancement of CRM system functionality
- Develop and maintain Apex classes, triggers webservices and batch jobs
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes is expected in order to create a true partnership with the business
- Interact directly with customers to define their needs, analyze, design, configure and test the appropriate solutions
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Assist with production support issues as required
- Closely cooperate with other SFDC team members
- Stay abreast with the latest Salesforce technologies and best practices within the industry.